I really enjoy creating a personalised service for each of my clients based on my wealth of experience, knowledge and intuition.
I began my therapy journey after hearing the statistic “…that by 2030, mental illness would be the #1 illness globally, overtaking heart disease and cancer” and this was prior to the pandemic!
When I heard this statistic, I was driven to help people, as I knew this would have a major impact on future workplaces, communities, families and individuals and it was at this point that my curiosity about hypnotherapy grew.
My desire to treat each person’s situation uniquely, led me further into my exploration of what else hypnosis could achieve so I went on to train in Solution-Focused Hypnotherapy, Eriksonian Hypnotherapy, Clinical Hypnotherapy, Timeline Therapy, NLP, Coaching and Breathwork.
When I’m not working, I love spending time with my husband and beautiful “fur” family. I love to dabble in interior design. I’m learning about indoor plants and hoping to keep them alive. I love to travel and explore the world. My favourite season is summer. One of my favourite things to do is garden, especially growing organic vegetables…… My weakness is…. coffee!
What can I do for you?
- My personalised therapy plans are personally tailored to meet your individual needs
- I combine a range of evidence-based hypnotherapy and NLP techniques together with a future focused approach, so you achieve the goals and outcomes you desire
- I use a brief therapy approach with most clients seeing and feeling results after just a few sessions*
- Your therapy journey is limited only by your hypnotherapist’s imagination. I use my intuition, creativity and experience to help you find new ways of looking at things and finding solutions
- My aim is to always exceed expectations and over deliver on service and experience
*Whilst results can never be guaranteed with hypnotherapy, I can guarantee my competence, care and experience to help you inspire positive change.